Sorry it's been a while since I updated the blog. Let's see what has happened since the holiday's. Well it continues to snow off and on, but the sun is finally starting to come out on a consistent basis. :) Eric is busy at work, it's now wrestling and basketball season so he has been working a lot. Oh, we have been enjoying our house and found the BEST coffee shop that is walking distance to our house, and no it is not Starbucks! Below are some pictures from Valentine's Day. Eric and I went wine tasting with some friends. The boys rented a limo and had the whole day planned, wine tasting a super lunch and then some more wine tasting. I will try to get some more photos of the house up soon. Love you all!
Wine Country!

So many barrels!

Just another beautiful day in Oregon...nothing better than drinking wine with this as the view.

Me and Eric in the limo
No comments:
Post a Comment