Naya and Tyson by the holiday house
We went on a walk around the block...here is Uncle Eric taking a break from carrying Matthew.

Who is walking who?? Naya and Tyson on our walk

Naya at the holiday house. She was excited to see Patrick...as in St. Patrick! :)

Eric and Matthew at the holiday house

Eric and Matthew. I love that Tyson is in the background posing too.

Let's see...nothing too new with us. Just waiting for the nice weather so we can spend some quality time outside. Hope all is well with you.
Naya at the holiday house. She was excited to see Patrick...as in St. Patrick! :)
Eric and Matthew at the holiday house
Eric and Matthew. I love that Tyson is in the background posing too.
Here is a picture of Tyson sleeping on Eric. Eric is playing Wii and Tyson cuddled right up. Check out his new collar. Can you guess who picked it out??

Uh oh...you're not supposed to be in the bed!! I can't be too mad...look how cute they are. :)
Uh oh...you're not supposed to be in the bed!! I can't be too mad...look how cute they are. :)
Let's see...nothing too new with us. Just waiting for the nice weather so we can spend some quality time outside. Hope all is well with you.
Love, Ashlie & Eric
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Everyone is adorable; Tyson, too! Mom
Post a Comment