Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sorry it's been so long

Hello Family and Friends! Sorry it's been so long since I have updated the blog. But it has been a very busy couple of weeks. But below you will find pictures from all of our recent adventures.

Here is a little bit of a timeline:


Ashlie was in LA for a business trip November 1-4th while Eric was in Utah with the WOU football team. Then Ashlie went to University of Oregon and Oregon State University for work November 6th & 7th. Then Ashlie went down to Corvallis to see Eric on Thursday night thru Saturday. Eric had a big party he was hosting for his Athletic Training Club on Friday night and then he was at WOU for their last football game. Which they won, 64-0, and then they are going to a bowl game! Then it was my birthday on the 11th so we spent time with some family and friends. Which brings us to today.
Eric is doing great at school, and his fundraising efforts at his party went amazingly. He is the best president ever! Well enjoy the new pictures! Love you all!

Ashlie in Santa Monica, CA. It was pretty smoggy the entire time I was there but I caught a couple of minutes of nice weather so I jumped out of my car and snapped this photo of myself. :)






While I was in LA I was fortunate enough to be able to to go see the USC Trojans take on the OSU Beavers in the LA Coliseum. The Beavers lost.
Here is the flame that they lit.

Tailgating LA style. Yes that is an Apple-tini and real silverware!

While i was in LA I also got to spend time with my BFF Cassi. Here is she and I at the game. It got really cold once the sun went down. :)

This is me at Venice Beach.

Classic LA

Me and Cassi tailgating before the game. Just plain old Corona's from a trunk. No tablecloths for us! :)

We went to the famous Pink's Hot Dogs after the game. Oh boy was it great and worth the wait. There was some great people watching! :)

This is the gift I brought home for Mike. He's got a thing for foam fingers...and well the USC Trojan Victory fingers had to make it into his collection.

Picture from the USC v OSU game.

Here is a picture of Eric at his party he had for his Athletic Training Club as Bingo master.

Eric in action at the WOU football game.

Eric holding is breath taping this guys fingers...he has the worst smelling gloves ever!!

Ashlie and Eric at Eric's house.

Ashlie and Eric the night before her birthday
Birthday Breakfast: Eric got up and surprised me with my favorite breakfast, flowers, and a couple of really great cards. Isn't my husband great!? :)
Family photo: Eric, Ashlie, Marge, Ed, Yvonne, Mike, Monique, and Jared. We all went to Andina a great restaurant in the Pearl and had dinner. I really recommend it! Eric is taking this picture so that's why he isn't in the picture. But there is also one other person in the picture you can't see....the Nugget...Monique is pregnant, yea! I get to be an Aunt again. :)

So that's what we have been up to lately. Future stuff...Eric and I will be going on our Honeymoon in December...so be on the look out for pictures from that in the future.
We love you all, have a great Thanksgiving. We will be at Monique and Jared's so if you are in the neighborhood give us a call. :)
Love, Ashlie and Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there in Oregon for thanksgiving... but I'll be in Brandon Mississippi with my friend Haley, in the deep south! Love and miss all yall.
ALLISON!