This weekend I was fortunate enough to be able to go see the USC Trojans play the UO Ducks in Eugene on Saturday. I went down with some friends from work. We had a great time...it was so much fun. Here are some pictures from the game.
Oh, and the Ducks won!
Storming the field after the win!
Funny story on this one...everyone stormed the field early and they had to get people off so they could finish the game. We saw this guy jump over the wall to get to the field and he crushed his foot. Literally...broke his foot. It was funny...but looked painful. ;)
Betsy's rock and roll fingers! We went to Goodtimes before the tailgating for a Bloody Mary.
We saw this shirt....so funny!
This is Mike, Betsy's husband and undefeated beer pong champion.
This is Betsy...my friend from work.
This is Nick and Joey Harrington. Nick is the Equipment Manager I work with at the UO. He's the one on crutches.
Here is Betsy and this fat guy who took his shirt off at the beginning of the game.
Me on the field after the game
Me and Betsy after the game
Well it was a great weekend. Poor Eric, he had to go with the WOU football team to Western Washington. He had to take a bus all the way up there. Yuck. But they did win. :) Eric is busy with school, he is gone again next weekend to Southern Utah. I will be in LA for a business trip. I am going to take lots of pictures so hopefully I will be able to update everyday.
Well have a great week. We love you!
Love, Ashlie and Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment