Nay and Maddie: Maddie was having a little dress up time.
Naya: with the strangest smile I have ever seen her do. :)
Supermodel Naya. Ya girl!
Then it was time to take a nap with her friend Woody. Note: yes she has climbed onto a built in shelf. :)
Naya giving the meow meow loves.
Well I guess than nap was a good time...kisses for woody!
And then one of me and Naya

Naya slurping ice cream out of a bowl. (notice her legs are crossed, how cute is that!)
Naya slurping ice cream out of a bowl. (notice her legs are crossed, how cute is that!)
After...
Coloring time

And well after all that...Auntie Ashlie was tired. So I took a little rest in Naya's big girl bed. :)

Well that was my evening. Eric will be home this weekend. I am sure we will do something random and have some great pictures to show for it. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
And well after all that...Auntie Ashlie was tired. So I took a little rest in Naya's big girl bed. :)
Well that was my evening. Eric will be home this weekend. I am sure we will do something random and have some great pictures to show for it. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
Love, Ashlie
No comments:
Post a Comment