Monday, October 8, 2007

OSU vs U of A

Well Dad and I headed down to Corvallis to watch the mighty WildCats play the Oregon State Beavers. Since I was "working" we got side line passes. Football up close and personal. Here are some pictures from the game.

Oh yea...the Beavers won. :(

Band Dorks: at half time the OSU band performed a medley of songs from some famous video games. Below is their interpretation of Super Mario Bros.



Flip this! The cheerleaders doing some flips down the end zone. I took this picture right before one of them fell down.


Dueling Flags: the male cheerleaders decided to play a little game of my flag is bigger than your flag. And check out Wilbur!



There is Dad on the side line. Check out the new giant screen OSU put up. It really is huge!


ME! A fantastic self portrait. :)


Here is me and dad during the first half.



This guys is one of OSU's best players. And he is wearing my test cleats. He ended up scoring 3 touchdowns!



Save the best for last....Dad and Benny the Beaver!


Well even though I was sick...to took enough medicine to get me through the day and we ended up having a great time.

1 comment:

Mo said...

Papa Bollet!!!!! I LOVE the beaver picture ...that sounds bad huh?