Over the weekend we had to say goodbye to our friends Andy and Elyse. They are moving to Amsterdam for 2 years for new jobs. We had to send them out in proper style, so we partied the night away with them. Andy was one of the first people I met when I started at Nike. So he is near and dear to me.
Andy is the one in the white, Brian in blue and then Ken Chung in the back.
Half of Eric and all of Brian.
Eric and Andy. Not sure what this is all about...I guess it's how men say goodbye.
Ken, Cara, Eric and Brian.
Then last night (thursday) there was a lunar eclipse. Totally cool! Here are some pictures from outside of my house.
Close up of the moon.
Well that's about it. Eric is still in school working hard. Graduation day is June 15th and I am counting down the days. Can't wait to celebrate all his hard work. Eric will be home this weekend so I'll be sure to take some pictures of the two of us. Hope all is well with you.
Love,
Ashlie and Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment