Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's been a while...but here's an update

Hi Family and Friends, Sorry it's been so long since I updated our blog. A lot has happened so here is a quick recap. After our honeymoon we spent a great day at a Seahawks game with Jared and Monique (Eric's sister and brother-in-law). It was Jared's first time to a game, so needless to say we all had a great time watching him watch the game. :) Then it was Christmas. We spent time with my parents and Eric's family. Next was New Years which Eric and I spent at the beach at our friends new beach house. It was a great time on the Oregon Coast. This is the 3rd year we have spent New Years with this group of people and it is always a great time. Eric headed back to school a week later, back to the grind. We are getting ready for Eric to graduate. Well I am getting ready, Eric thinks about it a day at a time, but me I am ready to celebrate and have my husband back home. Just recently we went down to Southern California for a family event (a funeral). The good part was that we were able to spend some quality time with Eric's family. Which was really nice. Well here are a bunch of pictures from all the events. Oh yea, I am offically Mrs. Johnson. Let me tell you the name changing process was not fun...but hey at least I am official now. :) Hope you are doing well. We love you!
Oh yea...the pictures are a little out of order. :)
The Cousins (Eric, Jennifer, Melissa, Monique, Michael)

Pirate Castle.

Grumpy Eric

Grumpy Eric on a bad hair day (FYI...that's not his hair it's part of the hat. He isn't all grey...yet) :)

Outside the Lego Store

Naya and "ickey" mouse and minnie mouse.

Me, Eric and Yvonne. Yea!

Eric and his cousin Jennifer at Superbowl. Go Giants!

Eric, Eyore and Naya. How cute!

But I want to see tinkerbell! Monique, Yvonne, Naya and Eric.

Finally I got her to look my way.

Ashlie Mouse.

Princess Naya. She wore this dress around, danced for people and everyone thought she was the cutest thing.

Ashlie and Eric at the Electrical Parade. This is right after we got off the tower of terro. So that's why we look a little white.

Ashlie and Eric at Superbowl.

Ashlie and Eric in front of the park

Alice in Wonderland Float

The little mermaid float


Go Seahawks! Monique and Jared

Jared, Eric, Ashlie and Monique at the Seahawk game. It was a little damp but we had a great time.

Ashlie and Mo

Eric and Ashlie

Ah....Jared and Eric


The Belly Roll: Naya really liked Eric's belly trick.

So then she tried to do it herself. So cute!

And finally a little movie from the fireworks extravaganza at Disneyland!



Hope you had fun looking at all the pictures. :)

No comments: