Monday, June 30, 2008

Eugene Olympic Trials and some random pics.

We had a busy weekend...from the impromptu high school reunion Ashlie had, to going to the Eugene Olympic trials, went to a wedding and then volunteered at the Special Olympics, Eric and I were busy. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
I was able to go to the trials on Saturday through work. It was an awesome experience.
Sign going into the event

Another cool sign at the event

Pre Rock.

Cool shoe sculpture.

Sculptures. This man created these organic sculptures of some of the events there were beautiful

Sprinter in the blocks.

Exploding out of the blocks

Running with a baton

Pole Vaulter

Eugene 08

Men's 100 para olympic trials

Now here are some random pictures.
On Thursday June 26th Eric, me, Shawn and Jeff his happy hour at Jake's and then we went to the Beavers Baseball game. Here are a couple of pictures.
Jeff and Shawn

Ashlie and Shawn


Eric and Ashlie. Not the best picture of the 2 of us, Eric is holding the camera, but you get the point. Here we are...having a good time.

Eric holding his nephew for the first time

Cassi holding Matthew

Naya in Eric's shoes. Man does that girl love shoes!

So I promise to keep the blog updated more often. We have just been so busy. We are taking some fun trips this summer and I promise to post often.

No comments: