Monday, June 30, 2008

Matthew Michael Roberts

On June 11th 2008 Matthew Michael Roberts was born at 5:17pm 8lbs 3oz & 21.5 inches long.
My new little nephew. :)
I was able to be there for the birth...don't worry Mo I did not post any of the videos. But it was an amazing moment, especially when Jared saw that Matthew was a boy, he raised his hands as if he scored a touchdown and yelled (in a high pitch voice) "it's a boy!!"
The wonderful event started when Mo and Jared called me bright and early, I went over to their house so that they could leave for the hospital and I waited for Naya to wake up. Naya and Aunt Ashwie (yes I spelled it as she says it) went to breakfast and then went to the hospital to wait for the new baby. After about an hour of pushing little Matthew came into the world.
Baby Matthew

Baby Matthew

Naya watching over her new baby brother. She has his feet prints on her shirt. Look at her big smile.

Grandma Yvonne and her new grandson

Aunt Ashlie and Matthew. Not the best pic of me, but I had been up since 3:30am!

Jared and his son

Maddie and her new baby brother

The entire family is doing great. Matthew is such a little snuggler and Naya is a proud big sister and calls him "Naya's baby brother"
Eric and I are really excited about our new nephew.

No comments: