Sorry it's been so long since I updated the blog. We have been busy putting the house together. And with it, we have had a lot of firsts. First time we trimmed our plum trees, first time we weatherized our windows, first time we put up Christmas lights, our first Christmas tree. It has been wonderful. Below are some photos of the house with furniture in it. :)
This is our living room.
This is the guest room. Eric and I made the headboard. I am still trying to figure out what curtains to put up....but the room is ready for guests! :)
This is my library or reading area. It is right off the guest room.
I'll put up photos of our master bedroom once its finished. We are waiting for our new bed frame to come. And we still don't have a dining room table, but other than that we are almost ready to throw a house warming party. :)
The rest of the photos are of our Christmas Lights.
Snoopy and Woodstock are all ready to celebrate the Holiday's
Our first Christmas Tree. There was a really cute tree farm a couple blocks from our house, so Eric and I walked down to the lot, picked out a tree and carried it home. It was such a special evening. Then we realized we didn't have any lights to put on the tree and had about 5 ornaments, so we had to go out and buy some new decorations and lights.
The Christmas lights on the house. We ended up putting the lights on the house in the dark. It was so funny, there I was holding the ladder while Eric climbed up and attached lights.
We hope all is well with you. More pictures to come of the house and of us. We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment