Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun with Family and Snow

Eric and were lucky enough to get a half snow day yesterday and we spent the time with family. We made it over to Yvonne's house and hung out with Jared, Mo, Naya, Matthew, Yvonne and Mike. Here are some photos from the day.
Naya and Jared sledding. Jared, Eric, Naya and I went looking for a sledding hill in Mike and Yvonne's neighborhood. We found the perfect hill and had a great time.

Naya's solo ride. She had so much fun, laughing all the way down.

A cute picture of Naya after sledding.

Help up: Uncle Eric helped Naya get up the hill the fast way.

Jared wipe out. Of course the adults had to have some fun...Jared went flying down the hill and stopped the only way he could, by leaning over and putting on the flannel brakes. :)

The first push...this is a picture of Naya's first push down the hill. Jared told her to hang out and off she went, smiling the entire way down.

A little more adult fun...Eric sledding down the hill..Naya wasn't the only one who had fun.

"I can't put my arms down"

After sledding we went back to Yvonne and Mikes. Eric and I spent some time with Matthew. Here he is wearing Eric's hat. Looks like we may have another USC fan in the family.

Tough guy!

Just hanging out.
What...do I have something on my face?

I was trying to take a nice picture...but Eric and Naya had other plans.

We spent some time playing Wii, Naya is a great bowler, here she is showing off some moves.

Uncle Eric had the pleasure of giving Matthew a bath. Looks like they are both having fun.

Finally a video of Jared and Naya sledding.
Well Eric and I had a fabulous time hanging out in the snow with our family. We are looking forward to the Holiday's so we can spend more quality time with friends and family.

No comments: