Naya is reading about her favorite subject: Disney. She was really excited about the Pirates section! She made sure that everyone knew it too
Later on in the night she decided to play dress up with Auntie Ashlie's boots. They went up to her waist! Oh did I mention that she totally says my name. :)
Ice Cream!! She was asking for a "yummy" so I snapped a pic of her pre-ice cream. Look at her amazing hair...I am so jealous!
Here is Madison. Being silly.
Uh oh....where did she go??
Oh my! There she is!
Naya was playing with a wreath. There were fake grapes and apples and flowers. She was trying to bite them. After smelling them and trying to eat them she would look up and say "mmmmm" and then start laughing.
Little Miss Mickey Mouse
How can you say no to those dimples and that smile. I am putty in her hands
Oh yea...Jared and Monique where there too. :)
This is a picture Naya took of her Dad, Jared. Here's looking at you babe!
And Naya took this picture of her mom up in the crawl space looking for a Halloween decoration.
Naya thought it was really funny...she kept saying "mom...butt" when she looked at the picture. (sorry mo...don't hate me, I am just showing how artistic your daughter is! Hey did you ever find the carousel??)
Love,
Ashlie
1 comment:
Gee, thanks for the butt shot! No, I didn't find the carousel..I love that thing kinda mad it has gone missing =(. Are you able to post Naya's "touchdown" clip .. that wud be great!
Post a Comment