Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Movin on...

So in the last couple of weeks we have had some close friends move to new places. Total bummer that our friends are leaving...but we couldn't be happier for them. So Mike and Cassi, this blogs for you! :)

Eric, Mike and Jason (holding their new puppy Daisey)
Having a cigar...oh the good times!
If you know Eric and Mike then you know that Man love does exist. :)



My BFF Cassi has left to become a PA in Loma Linda, CA. Here are some pics from her going away party/birthday party (the big 27, yes you are older than me!!)


Not the best pic (sorry!)....but it's me and Cassi (towards the end of the night)



Cassi and a cute boy who wanted to pose with her.
Me and Cassi at the wedding...ah aren't we cute!
Upcoming events:
I am going to be visiting our nieces (Maddie and Naya) on Thursday.
Eric is in California with the football team from Western Oregon University this weekend.
Oh and Dad and I are going to the University of Arizona vs Oregon State football game this weekend. Go Cats!
More pictures to come soon.
Love,
Aj and Ej

2 comments:

Island Mike and I said...

Hello you two, what a great looking group of people! Mike and I are taking grandpa on a train ride. Remember the 1st one you took with him Eric? We'll check this each day to see what you are up to. Miss you! Oh yeah, I think Naya said gramma, and meant me. So there Auntie Ashlie!

Anonymous said...

Oh aren't you sweet!!!! And a good enough friend to post relatively good pictures, love ya for that!!! :) I miss you guys too!! Especially my twin tower!! I can't wait for you to come visit me down here in the sunshine. Oh yeah, did I mention it was 90 again today, not a cloud in the sky! Actually a little warm for me, but I do not miss the rain!! I will be checking in on your blog to see what you are up to in case you don't call me for a while, but you wouldn't do that would you? ;)
See ya soon, talk to ya even sooner ;) Loves ya!!!