Sunday, September 7, 2008

A little late August Fun

Towards the end of August Eric and I went to see Jack Johnson in concert and then went to the Mariners v A's game with our friend Cara. Here are some pictures from our late August fun.

Ashlie & Eric at the Jack Johnson concert. It was at St Helens amphitheater or aka big hay field. The traffic was horrible, the concert was great.


Mariners v A's
We went to the game with our friend Cara. Big thanks to B-Mitch who got us the amazing tickets. 20 rows up from home plate. What a great view.

Ashlie and Eric at the game. Not the best picture, but it was raining so that's why I look a little disheveled.

Eric and Cara

Brrr...thank goodness there is this fire place in here. Cara and I found the Moose house and warmed up by his fake fireplace.

No comments: