Eric and I recently celebrated our one year anniversary. First Eric took me to the Benson for Sunday brunch. This is the same place we had brunch after our wedding last year. We chatted over champagne and reminisced over our first year as husband and wife. Then Eric surprised me and took me to the beach. The same beach we went to last year for a our mini-moon. He got us the most amazing room that overlooked haystack rock. Waiting inside the room were flowers, champagne, chocolates and balloons. What an amazing surprise. After a walk on the beach we got ready and went out for a wonderful dinner. I thought the surprises were over, but no, Eric took me kayaking (in Wheeler this little town on the Coast). We had a wonderful time. Sorry no kayak pictures, but there are a couple from our stay on the coast. All in all it was such a special anniversary. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband.
Ashlie & Eric in front of Haystack Rock

Ashlie and the Fisherman statue

Bird...outside our balcony

Eric and Ashlie on our way kayaking
No comments:
Post a Comment