Well it was a random weekend. It started on Friday, Eric had a football game (which they won) and then went out with some trainer friends. I spent the evening with Naya, Maddie, Matthew, Jared and Mo. I got in some quality Aunt time. Then on Saturday Eric had bumps and bruises clinic in the morning, and then that afternoon we went to a BBQ and Yvonne and Mike's. The Roberts family was there, and Aunt Lori and Uncle Mike too. It was great hanging out with family. All of the pictures below are from Saturday. Then on Sunday Eric and I went window shopping for a new couch and washer and dryer for our new house! Yep we bought a house. Whoo hoo! We are supposed to sign paperwork this week. I will take some pictures the next time we are there and post them asap. We are so excited and can't wait to move into our new home. We will send out our new address to everyone so you can find us. Well that it's for now. We hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :)
Naya playing with Uncle Eric (aka Robot) and showing off her butt.

Matthew rocking the one rolled up pant leg.

Touchdown! Naya and Eric were playing catch and she was showing off her touchdown skills.

Sweet Matthew Roberts. Grandma Yvonne was making him laugh, and I had to snap a few pictures.




Oh and then there was bath time.

Roberts Family Photo. Click on the picture to make it bigger and check out Naya's face.

Jared and his little man.

Oh this is the best, Naya kissing a bug. Click on this photo to see her kissing the bugs legs. So funny!

Naya and Eric playing catch. Watch this video to see Naya catch a football and do a touchdown dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment